We require an Early Years Assistant to work 20 hours per week over 39 weeks of the year.
This is a Scale 3; hours are 12pm – 4pm, Mon-Fri. January 2020 start.
Salary is negotiable for a suitable candidate.
Our outstanding (Ofsted 2015) stand-alone maintained nursery school is within walking distance of the world famous Kew Gardens. Our school has a 78 place mainstream nursery and an 8 place specialist provision for children with social and communication conditions, both for three and four year olds. We also offer places to 24 two year old children in our separate provision.
We are looking for an Early Years Assistant that has:
- Level 2 qualification is desirable.
- Current paediatric first aid certificate or willingness to obtain this.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths and the ability to use accurate spoken and written English.
- Recent experience of working with children in the EYFS age range.
- Good knowledge of outstanding practice in the EYFS and how to promote high levels of learning, both during play and group activities.
Closing date: 29th November 2019 at 12pm
Shortlisting date: w/c 1st December
Interview date: w/c 1st December
To request a recruitment pack please contact the school reception on 020 8831 6060, or via e-mail from email@example.com Visits to the school are encouraged.
This school is committed to safeguarding recruitment in education procedures – all post holders are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
If this vacancy isn't suitable for you please look on www.eteach.co.uk for more school jobs in the area. Thank you