We require an Early Years Assistant to work full time over 39 weeks of the year.
This is a Scale 3/4; hours are 8am – 4pm, Mon-Fri. ASAP start.
Pro rata salary starting at £16,193. Salary is negotiable for a suitable candidate.
Our outstanding (Ofsted 2019) stand-alone maintained nursery school is within walking distance of the world famous Kew Gardens. Our school has a 78 place mainstream nursery and an 8 place specialist provision for children with social and communication conditions, both for three and four year olds. We also offer places to 24 two year old children in our separate provision.
We are looking for an Early Years Assistant that has:
- Level 2/3 qualification is desirable (OR willing to work towards this qualification as an apprentice)
- Current paediatric first aid certificate or willingness to obtain this.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths and the ability to use accurate spoken and written English.
- Recent experience of working with children in the EYFS age range.
- Good knowledge of outstanding practice in the EYFS and how to promote high levels of learning, both during play and group activities.
Closing date: 31st January at 12pm
Shortlisting date: w/c 3rd February
Interview date: w/c 3rd February
You can either apply using the attached application form below or by sending us a CV. If your CV is successful, we will ask you to fill in an official application form so please do include your contact details.
This school is committed to safeguarding recruitment in education procedures – all post holders are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
Visits to the school are encouraged.
If this vacancy isn't suitable for you please look on www.eteach.co.uk for more school jobs in the area. Thank you