We require an Early Years Inclusion Assistant to work 36 hours per week over 39 weeks of the year. This is a Scale 3 pt. 5 (£18,439.54 actual salary) role. This a temporary contract which will expire in July 2020. Job shares may be considered.
Required as soon as possible.
Our outstanding (Ofsted 2015) stand-alone maintained nursery school is within walking distance of the world famous Kew Gardens. Our school has a 78 place mainstream nursery and an 8 place specialist provision for children with social and communication conditions, both for three and four year olds. We also offer places to 24 two year old children in our separate provision.
We are looking for an Early Years Assistant that has:
- A minimum level 2 qualification is needed.
- Current paediatric first aid certificate or willingness to obtain this.
- GCSE or equivalent qualification in English and Maths and the ability to use accurate spoken and written English.
- Recent experience of working with children in the EYFS age range. A track record of supporting the needs of children covered by the Early years Foundation Stage Curriculum.
- Good knowledge of outstanding practice in the EYFS and how to promote high levels of learning, both during play and group activities.
To request a recruitment pack please contact the school reception on 020 8831 6060, or via e-mail from email@example.com Visits to the school are encouraged.
This school is committed to safeguarding recruitment in education procedures – all post holders are subject to enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.